STANWIX COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
(Private Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee)
Notice of 2019 AGM
Monday 9th December 2019 at 7.30pm
Community Centre Buildings,
All members and interested parties welcome.
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of Stanwix Community Association (a private charitable company limited by guarantee) will be held at the Community Centre Building, Church Street, Stanwix, Carlisle, CA3 9DJ on 09 December 2019 at 7.30pm to consider, and if thought fit, pass Resolutions 1 to 8 inclusive as ordinary resolutions.
Report and Accounts 2018
1. THAT the Company’s financial statements, together with the Directors’ and Independent Reviewer’s for the year ended 31 March 2019 be received.
Appointment and Re-election of Directors
2. THAT Paul Nedved be re-elected a Director of the Company.
3. THAT Elizabeth Mallinson be re-elected a Director of the Company.
4. THAT Pam McCall be re-elected a Director of the Company.
5. THAT Ray Cassidy be re-elected a Director of the Company.
6. THAT Bob Steele be re-elected a Director of the Company until 31 March 2020.
7. THAT any suitable candidate(s), willing to stand for selection and having been duly selected and approved by the meeting, be appointed director(s).
Re-Appointment and Remuneration of Independent Reviewer
8. THAT Mr Paul McKnespiey be re-appointed as Independent Reviewer of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting and to authorise the Directors to determine his remuneration.
By order of the Board
R J Steele
16 November 2019.
Registered office: Registered in England
Community Centre Buildings Registered Number:
Church Street 07023894
2019 AGM Agenda
1. Receive Report and Accounts 2019
2. Appoint and/or re-elect directors of the company
3. Re-appoint Independent Reviewer and authorise the directors to determine his remuneration.